Cleaning Protocols - Holiday Motel
We Care About Your Well-Being
At Holiday Motel Morgan Hill, your comfort and well-being are our highest priorities. So now that we're traveling again, we are making every effort to ensure the health and safety of our guests and our employees.
As a California-style exterior corridor motel, all of our rooms open directly to the hotel grounds, providing you easy access to your vehicle, and an easy way to maintain social distancing while you stay with us. No long, dark hotel corridors here!
Count on Us
We’re committed to the health and safety of our guests and team members, so we’re taking important steps to demonstrate you can count on us—whether you’re planning to travel now or in the future.
When you stay at our motel, you’ll notice the new measures put in place to give you peace of mind.
- Increased cleaning and disinfecting of high-touch areas in public spaces and guestrooms, using the most effective Ecolab-brand products available.
- All employees and guests are required, by state law, to wear a mask in public spaces.
- Additional safety measures in the motel lobby, including a protective plastic barrier at the reception desk, sanitized key cards and pens, and social distancing protocols in place (one guest in the lobby at a time).
Rooms and Suites:
- All rooms are disinfected with the most effective cleaning products from Ecolab, a global leader in cleaning products.
- Individual A/C and heating units in each room ensure only filtered, clean air enters your room
- Guest keys are sanitized